(-4.75, -6.46) on
The Political Compass




Places of Interest
Archives
<< current
The 18½ Minute Gap
Check to have links open new windows.
Wednesday, August 20, 2003
It's so simple...
President Bush, after meeting with his economic advisers at his "ranch" in Crawford:
CNN.com - Bush huddles with economic advisers in Texas - Aug. 13, 2003: "'I'm more worried about families finding jobs and putting food on the table than I am about economic theory and economic numbers,' he said. "
Gee, this is a fun game. How about:
"I'm more worried about families being well and having drugs in their medicine cabinets than I am about medical theory and insurance numbers."
or
"I'm more worried about families having power and turning their lights on than I am about electric power theory or grid maintenance numbers"?

Feel free to add your own in the comments....

This page is powered by Blogger.