(-4.75, -6.46) on
The Political Compass




Places of Interest
Archives
<< current
The 18½ Minute Gap
Check to have links open new windows.
Sunday, September 14, 2003
Pine Cones are Complicated

OK, friends, some help here, please. I'm trying really hard to convince myself that this site is a spoof:

OBJECTIVE: Creation Education: Creation Science Fair 2001: "To that end, the Fellowship Baptist Creation Science Fair was started. Its purpose is to get kids excited about Creation and motivate them to discover the truth of our Lord on their own. The Creation Science Fair is held annually and is open to homeschoolers and students from area Christian schools grades 1 through 12."
At first I thought it was, but the more I look at it, the more I'm not sure. They have links to sites like this one, where you can go digging for dinosaur fossils with creationists (no, as Dave Barry says, I am not making this up), which definitely appear to be serious. Well, at least intended seriously.
This page is powered by Blogger.