(-4.75, -6.46) on
The Political Compass




Places of Interest
Archives
<< current
The 18½ Minute Gap
Check to have links open new windows.
Friday, October 24, 2003
I'm curious...
I've been making a bunch of changes here at the ol' blog recently, and I'd really like to know if they're making things better? Worse? Is it easier to read? Anything I should add to the left bar, either in the blogroll(s) or as a blurb in the top left segment?

I've gotten hooked in to Bloglines and have an RSS feed available there. If you haven't tried an RSS aggregator, I recommend giving it a try, especially if you (try to) read a lot of blogs. The cool thing about Bloglines is that you read the aggregator in your browser through them, so it's not tied to your particular system. This means, for instance, that you can get your feeds at home and at work.

This page is powered by Blogger.