(-4.75, -6.46) on
The Political Compass




Places of Interest
Archives
<< current
The 18½ Minute Gap
Check to have links open new windows.
Sunday, November 16, 2003
RSS feeds
If you blog -- particularly if you want me to read your blog, though I can't imagine why you'd care -- please consider getting an RSS feed. There are a few places to get one freely and easily; I have experience with two of them. I get my feed from blogmatrix.com, and have been very happy with them. I (tried to) read a few blogs who get feeds through myRSS, and I hate the fact that they want to show you an ad before the feed. There are, plain and simple, more interesting blogs than there are hours in the day to read them. Using an RSS aggregator (I like bloglines) lets me look at more of them than I could otherwise.
This page is powered by Blogger.