(-4.75, -6.46) on
The Political Compass




Places of Interest
Archives
<< current
The 18½ Minute Gap
Check to have links open new windows.
Friday, April 14, 2006
Friday random ten
OK, I got a Netgear MP101 on clearance at CompUSA for $30 and I've spent most of the last month digitizing CDs. So I can put my whole CD collection on randomm play. How cool is that?

Now it's time to start on the vinyl! :-)

  1. Whip-Smart, Liz Phair
  2. I've always been a sucker for a good pop song with a great hook. If the musician is a gorgeous babe, so much the better.
  3. Paper in Fire, John Cougar Mellencamp Pierce Fenner Sacco & Vanzetti
  4. No Better Place, Fountains of Wayne
  5. See entry for Liz Phair minus the "gorgeous babe" part.
  6. My Car, Gin Blossoms
  7. Simple Pages - Weezer
  8. Be My Yoko - The Bobs
  9. Golden - Radio Nationals
  10. Tragedy and Mystery - China Crisis
  11. Did you know Walter Becker was producing these guys during the long "hiatus" of Steely Dan?
  12. And She Was - Talking Heads
  13. Bullet Proof - Goo Goo Dolls
Hm. You know, I really don't have exclusively guitar rock (and the occasional Bobs album) in my collection.
This page is powered by Blogger.